Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


Adorable Garments Children's Boutique would like to wish all of you a Happy a Thanksgiving! I love the holiday season because it brings so many families and friends together. However, I know that it can also bring grief and sorrow to some who have lost loves ones and can no longer share with them during this season. It can also be a time for hopelessness and despair for those who are less fortunate than us. That's why I think it is important to give back to our community this Holiday season. I made a vow that my family and I will do a selfless act every Saturday until New Year's Day. I will post on the blog every Saturday to let you know what those acts of kindness are. 

I am so thankful for so many things and people in my life.  It's no way I can list them all. So I'm going to try to narrow the list to my top five!

  1. I'm thankful for my life, health, and strength.  I thank God everyday for waking me up to see a brand new day.  I'm in awe everyday of the beautiful world we live in!
  2. I'm thankful for my husband.  He always put his family first in everything that he does.  I'm thankful that God allowed our paths to cross.
  3. I'm thankful for my two beautiful girls. They are truly my little blessings, and I am grateful to be their mother.  It's the best feeling in the world, to hear my daughters call me mommy:)
  4. I'm thankful for my parents.  They have instilled in me the values and morals that I carry with me everyday.
  5. I'm thankful for my siblings.  When friends come and go, it's encouraging to know that I have my siblings who are my best friends.
What are you thankful for?
                         


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts